Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bye Bye to my hair !!

Ever since my sister-in-law Kate cut her hair and sent it to locks of love, I have always wanted to do the same thing. So, when my hair got really long, summer time in Vegas came, and my baby turned into a hair puller, I felt the time was right. I love my new hair cut. Thanks to my other great sister-in-law Janay.



This was before I cut my hair. We sent 10 inches of hair in.















This is me after Janay cut my hair. It is so much fun to have short hair. I haven't had short hair in a long long time. Sam was very reluctant to have me cut my hair before, but now he loves it. He even caught himself checking me out in the store and didn't know it was me. What a great husband right!!

4 comments:

meinlebeninhoyerswerda said...

du siehst gut aus mit kurzen Haaren. Es ist so viel praktischer. Mir ist aufgefallen das es immer die Maenner sind, die sich bei den Frauen lange Haare wuenschen aber es muss daran liegen das sie die Arbeit damit nicht haben.
Tschuess Marita

K. D. Montgomery said...

Stacie, I did this too last March. I may not ever do it again because I can't stand to not color my hair. But I am so glad I did it at least once. Now my girls want to grow their hair out and do the same.

Brenda and Dave Larsen said...

I love your new cut

Kristy said...

LOVE it! Short hair is so much fun!