Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Final Stretch


So it has been a week since I updated last and I am happy to say that she is on the final stretch of potty training. She now tells us when she needs to go and we only have to remind her sometimes. She has usually only one accident a day, but it is a surprise which kind of accident it is. She also woke up dry this morning for the first time. It is pretty exciting. We will see how long the final touch ups take. She is such a sweet heart. When I ask her if she needs to go potty, she often answers, "No, I don't think so." What a silly girl. Well, that's all for now.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Good Job! Cute new family picture on top too!

natj said...

Oh my gosh! I hate potty training! It's torture (for me, not the kid). I've decided that if I ever move I can never disclose just exactly what has happened on my carpet... Good for you that you are almost done with this one! Livvy will be 3 in June and still isn't coming around all the way. Oh well.