Thursday, January 8, 2009

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year


Better late than never. Here is how our family has been doing in 2008:
Sam- He is still working for the State, but went through some changes at church. He was the scout master for most of the year but now he is teaching primary and doing a great job.
Stacie- I have been pregnant all year and we welcomed Brandon Miner into our home in October. He is so cute and lots of fun for everyone, but especially for his siblings. They LOVE him. I am still teaching primary, John's class actually, and I am starting to get the hang of it after a whole year. In fact they like me so much, that I get to be his teacher next year too. Oh Joy!!
John- John has had an eventful beginning to kindergarten, but he is now in a regular education classroom and is loving it. He is so proud that he can make good choices at that school. He is taking tumbling with Grandma Larsen and can now kick over his back bend. In May we went to see Thomas the Train at the Heber Creeper and the kids loved it. John was in heaven.
Allie- She is in her last year of preschool and loves to tell me all about her day when I pick her up. The biggest news is who was the leader that day. I am constantly being told what a great student she is. She is taking dance class from Grandma Larsen and absolutely loves it. I don't think my mom is EVER going to be able to retire.
Ginny- What a handful and a cutie. She is starting to talk now and is cracking us up with all the cute things she can say. Slowly we are beginning to understand her constant chatter. Her hair is actually coming in as well, but it is so blond, that it makes a halo above her head so she looks like an angel. She likes to do everything John and Allie do and thinks she is big enough to do it.
Brandon- CUTE!!
We just want to thank all of our family for their support and love. We wish you all the best and are so thankful for your support.

We love you,
Sam and Stacie Miner Family

1 comment:

tuhine peggy said...

I loved your update! I'm so happy to hear that all's well with you & your's! You left out your fun cruise to Mexico! We loved having you there! Happy New Year!